KOHINOOR BUSINESS SCHOOL
The philosophy of Kohinoor Business School is to “Bridge the Gap between Classroom Wisdom and Business Realities” and make KBS students Industry oriented. Kohinoor Buisness School (KBS) situated at its integrated campus in Kohinoor City, Vidyavihar/Kurla (West) offers the following two years full-time programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by AICTEM
- Master of Management Studies (MMS) - Affiliated to Mumbai University approved by DTE and AICTEM
The Institute is located 10 minutes drive from Mumbai's main corporate hub - Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Kohinoor Buisness School has state of the art infrastructure and instructional facilities for Post Graduate students in various functional areas of specialization.
A manager today has to lead, meet targets and also to be successful in creating a second line of leaders. As citizens of the New Global Village one needs to be prepared to smoothly step in the leaders shoes if the need arises. The qualities of leader : Strong moral fiber, vision, determination and focus to transform that vision to reality is within reachable grasp of everyone.
The emphasis at Kohinoor Business School is to impart a global perspective by moulding students to manage situations of economic, institutional and cultural differences across countries. The pedagogic innovations break the silos and integrate the various domains of management to offer students holistic view. The curriculum also addresses the following issues which aare paramount importance for management students:
- Subjects such as Business Ethics and CSR which sensitize students on sustainable development.
- More focus on Out of Class Learning
- Addressing Cultural Sensitivity
- Self Analysis and Leadership Skills
- Consumers under BOP
- Mandatory internships with NGOs
- Spiritual Quotient
- Excellent and Experienced Faculty from Industry for Electives