The institute ensures that boys and girls work together in academic, cultural, sports and other activities. However, institute takes care of gender sensitivity to ensure safety and security of female students
Annual Gender Sensitisation Action Plan :
Safety and Security
- Orientation session at the beginning of the program
- Celebration of Women’s Day
- Talk by Students/expert on role of woman in the changing environment
- Security guard at key locations
- Mandatory Identity cards
- CCTV cameras
- First aid box
- Firefighting system
- KBS has institutionalized internal complaints committee for prevention, prohibition and redressal of sexual harassment of employees and students.
- Sakhi boxes placed
Kohinoor Education Trust has appointed a counsellor
b) Common Room
Separate common rooms for boys and girls.
Other relevant information
- Institute Celebrates ‘International’s Woman’s Day’ with zeal and enthusiasm
- Committee as per AICTE/UGC guidelines
- Anti-Ragging Committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Internal Complaints Committee
- Women Development Committee
All the above committees have representation from students.