Learning Resource Centre
Library is a beautiful window to a larger world. Libraries preserved the energy that fuels the imagination. They open up doors to the world and inspire us to explore achieve and contribute to improving our quality life. KBS Library is the nerve center and the heart of the institute and plays a vital role in supporting teaching & learning activities.
The total area of library is 3200sq.ft. Library has situated at 4th floor.
- The facility of “Open Access System” adopted in the library
- Computerized circulation counter is made available for issue, return and renewal of books.
- Library has a separate webpage for marketing LRC services & facilities.
- Dspace software has installed to maintain the repository
- Awareness & utilization of free e-resources among the students & faculty members KBS LRC developed Open Management Gateway
- The library has 10,000+ print books& 24000 e-books collection
- Library has subscribed Proquest & Capitaline database, also subscribed 5000+ Sage case studies
- Rich collection of print national &international journals magazines
- Separate multimedia section is made available for surfing & access the databases
Library link to be added after the write up.